giovedì 10 agosto 2017

Too many tabs



picture from google


...and because of this I cannot for the love of me put my self to actually decide what to write, how to write and why to write.

But I still believe it's a good idea to keep this as a journal, as a font of ideas and hopefully as a source of good conversations.

I read somewhere that to keep a resolution going, or a good habit, a good way is to keep doing the things even if...even if everything. 

This guy wanted to go to the gym everyday so he went. Even when he didn't actually went in, he still showed up. he still drove there, to keep the habit going.The next day he would do it again, and again, and again, until eventually he went in the gym and actually work out for many days in a row.

Andy Warhol once said: "Actually, I jade very quickly. Once is usually enough.Either once only, or everyday.If you do something once it's exciting. And if you do it everyday it's exciting. But if you do it, say, twice or just almost everyday it's not good anymore"

I'm not sure I completely agree, as for me, it's something in between.But I have to admit that doing something everyday and seeing the chain unbroken it's very fascinating.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento